Formulated with our patented AFA blend of amino-based filaggrin antioxidants, AFA Gel Max is very potent and comparable in efficacy to a 19% AHA formula, but with a perfectly balanced pH causing very little irritation. AFA Gel Max effects a significant improvement in pigmentation by exfoliating, and is our most advanced formula for addressing concerns about acne, large pores, dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and overall tone and texture and contains Vitamin C to support collagen production. AFA Gel Max 19% is expertly balanced to take full advantage of the benefits of low pH to ensure maximum patient benefit, while effectively guarding against irritation and redness.
• Wash face with AFA Cleanser.
• Dispense no more than a dime-sized amount of gel onto your hands.
• Rub together to evenly distribute the product and then apply to the entire face.
• Do not rinse off and do not spot treat.
• When working your way up on the gel percentage products, observe for signs of irritation.
• If no irritation occurs within 24 hours you may leave gel on overnight, but usually it is best to consider putting and leaving it on for a few hours the first time when moving from Gel Mild to Plus to Max.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
• Work your way up to Max after using Plus. Use of a daily sunscreen is recommended.
Water, Acidified Amino Acid, Cellulose Based Natural Plant Gums, Urea, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dehydrated Alcohol, Dead Sea Minerals.