Formulated with our patented AFA blend of amino-based filaggrin antioxidants, AFA Gel Mild is comparable in efficacy to an 11% AHA formula, but gentle enough for nearly all patients but those with the very most compromised skin conditions. AFA Gel Mild effects an improvement in pigmentation through exfoliating, but with very little irritation. Plus Vitamin C supports increased collagen production. Ideal for addressing acne, large pores, dull skin, early signs of aging, rosacea and overall tone and texture.
AFA Gels are non-comedogenic, fragrance free, and hypoallergenic. It is preferred to start out with either the exZit or Gel Mild in any regimen, even if you have used other glycolic acid products as these are stronger than other products.
• Wash face with AFA Cleanser.
• Apply about 3 to 4 drops of the AFA Exfoliating Gel or enough for a full-face application.
• Rub together to evenly distribute the product and then apply to the entire face.
• Do not rinse off and do not spot treat.
• Leave first application on two hours then wash off with cleanser.
• If no irritation occurs within 24 hours you may leave the gel on overnight.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
• Store at room temperature.
• Use of a daily sunscreen is recommended.
Water, Acidified Amino Acid, Cellulose Based Natural Plant Gums, Urea, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dehydrated Alcohol, Dead Sea Minerals.