Formulated with our patented AFA blend of amino-based filaggrin antioxidants, AFA Gel Plus is comparable in efficacy to a 15% AHA formula, but with a perfectly balanced pH gentle enough for nearly all patients but those with the very most compromised skin conditions. AFA Gel Plus synchronistically effects a significant improvement in pigmentation by exfoliating, with very little irritation. Ideal for addressing moderate concerns about acne, large pores, dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and overall tone and texture.
AFA gels are non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic. AFA Gel Plus 15% is a graduated treatment product and should only be considered for use once you have been through an entire treatment course (one bottle) of the AFA Gel Mild 11%.
• Wash face with AFA Cleanser.
• Dispense no more than a dime-sized amount of gel onto your hands.
• Rub together to evenly distribute the product and then apply to the entire face.
• Do not rinse off and do not spot treat.
• Leave first application on two hours then wash off with cleanser.
• If no irritation occurs within 24 hours you may leave gel on overnight.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
• Work your way up to Plus after using Mild.
• Use of a daily sunscreen is recommended.
Water, Acidified Amino Acid, Cellulose Based Natural Plant Gums, Urea, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dehydrated Alcohol, Dead Sea Minerals.